torsdag 7 december 2017

:: Clearly Besotted Reindeers ::

Today I have two Christmas cards with my new Reindeers from Clearly Besotted and I love them! 
For my first card I made a scene inspired by Keren Baker card. Super cute!

 I used paper from Bo Bunny and a stitched Square die from Lawn Fawn for my background.

The Clearly Besotted images is called Let´s Prance and I used both stamps and dies. The Christmas TRees are from Mama Elepahand Reindeer Games and the star from Lawn Fawn Cheery Christmas.
Some of the parts are mounted with foamtape to get more 3d effect.

My next card is one of my favorites this year! I´m only sad that I have already after using the bird die only one time lost it! It´s so tiny and it´s no we´re to find! 
I used paper from October Afternoon called Very Merry Wrappe the Presents. The scalloped frame is from Die-Namics and called Stitched Rectangle Scalloped Frames. From Lawn Fawn I used Birch Trees, Stitched Hillside Borders, Snowy Backdrop, A Birdie Told Me set. The sentiment is from The Greeting Farm Dashing stamp set. And of course I used the super cute Clearly Besotted Let´s Prance stamp and die set. I hope you like my dear Deers :)


Inga kommentarer: