onsdag 8 november 2017

:: Blue Christmas Card ::


I really love making my Christmas cards! My card today is blue and grey with some white details.
I used papers from Lawn Fawn.

My digi stamp is from Cone Fong and colored with my Copics. Around my stamped image I added some snowflakes that I embossed with white embossing powder.

The big blue Poinsettia I made myself with Foamiran and blue Gelatos.
I added glitter on most of the flowers and around the card edges. All flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts! Hope you liked it!

Here you find all supplies I used:
14 Craft Bar Cutting Dies Poinsettia
Darice Assorted Snowflakes
Darice Evergreen Border
Spellbinders Curved Borders 2
Die-namics  stitched mini scalloped rectangle die
Digi stamp Cone Fong Maggies Joy
Lawn Fawn 6x6 pad Perfectly Plaid Winter
Hero Arts White Embossing Powder
Ranger Stickles Fairy Dust
Papirdesign Enamel Dot
Prima Silver Cloud Leaf and Berry Stams


Supplies from Wild Orchid Crafts:
Ivory Flower Making Foam - MKX-719
Silver Double Head Pearl Stamens - MKX-569

1 kommentar:

Ann-Marie aka Jozebelle sa...

It’s fun to have the comments here in the blog too, isn’t it? Well over to card. I love the cold color and of course the flowers.that stamp was really cute.

//Hugs Ann-Marie