onsdag 28 juni 2017

:: Pretty in pink - ATC ::

Today I have some ATC in pink and gold to show you. I made them for the challenges at Scrapki-wyzwaniowo and Snipart. I think it´s safe to call my ATC a bit much of everything :)



I used a floral stencil from Prima and Gesso. Then I painted it with art alchemy Acrylic Paint Metallique Pink Blush. I added metallic gears, burlap ribbon, Glass glitter Gold Rush from Prima, Art-stone from Prima and Rhinestones. I added art alchemy Metallique Wax in Vintage Gold and also a bit more of the Acrylic Paints in Dragon´s Eye and Raven Black. I made the birds with molds and paper clay. The words are from Kaisercraft.


6 kommentarer:

Tores- sa...

It's really rich composition, indeed! Awesome project, I love those colours! Thank you for joining us at Scrapki-wyzwaniowo challenge :)

C.Lam. sa...

Love your ATC'S! !!! Thank you so much for playing with us at SW!

talkis23 sa...

wow wow wow I'm in love thanks for playing with Scrapki this month!!!!

Ola (Ikemo) sa...

Amazing project! Thank you for playing with Snip Art this month

MakaArt sa...

Wow! Great Job! ;-)

Peninia / Gosia sa...

Beautiful!Thank you for playing with Snip Art this month!