torsdag 11 maj 2017

:: ATC - Swap with Butterfly theme ::

Long time no see ;) Finally a new blog post!
i made ten ATC for a swap with friends. The theme was a Butterfly and the technique layers of paper. This is how my ATC´s turned out.

I fussy cutted some Butteflies from a Blue Fern paper. To get them more turquoise I used some Copic Markers and painted some details with them. It´s a very nice and simple tip to use Markers if you want to change colors. They often works really well on the patterned papers that are a bit shiny.


I made my background by cutting a lot of strips and then glue them diagonal on a cardstock. Then I used my sewing machine and stitched in black around the edges. I used papers from a Tilde paper pad from Panduro. 

I splattered a bit with Distress Ink paint and when the paint was dry I used a stencil from Bo Bunny. I wanted a white shadow behind my paper Butterflies.

I have a really nice long die from Bo Bunny that I used. You get a long strip with the die so I cut the strip in two pieces. I think the die-cut give me a delicate look.
Last I added my words of wisdom from Tim Holtz and some Stickles in my favotite shade Star Dust!


1 kommentar:

Romy sa...

These are just gorgeous! I really love the butterflies!